Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Woo!


Well the very sweet Ari over at The Happy Cactus nominated me for the beautiful blogger award!

Which I have to say is pretty awesome. Being back into the blogging world for such a short time as I have been.

It's super sweet of you Ari! Thanks a bunch! And a ton! Also a carton of strawberries!

The rules for the above badge-y award are as such! (For there are always rules.)


1. Thank the person that nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the award and place it in your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs that are nominated.

1-3 done! Wahoo! 5 and 6.. Hmm. I know not many bloggers to nominate.. I shall have to dig around.

My interesting facts! Ish.

1. I drink coffee. As in.. Massive amounts. As a matter of fact when I finish typing this sentence, I'm going to get up and get another cup. And apparently set up the pot for the morning.. :) I can't help it, I drink to wake up and to go to sleep. Call me weird. I love it.

2. I sleep with my teddy bear from when I was little when I'm alone. Don't judge me. - Ari Yeah, keeping that one.. Why? Because I do that. His name is Curly. Got him when I was 10. Before that I had a glow in the dark stuffie named Fluffy. She's purple and the stars covering her body glow. I got her when I was two. Still have her too.

3. I own over 250 books.

4. My daughter and I dressed up as Coraline and the Other Mother for Halloween '09. I dyed her hair blue and everything.

5. At my current age of 22, I just now have a full time job. First ever.

6. At a daycare. Which is an odd choice for me, as I've always said I hated kids. That fact was pointed out to me today, and followed with "I don't believe it. At all.". So, I thought about it, and I do like kids. Love kids. I just don't like them when they get in large groups and start going crazy. I never acted the way kids do today.. Oy. That makes me sound old.. Moving on.

7. I find Spongebob amusing. Really, I do. My younger brother and I will walk past the t.v. with it on and quote it. Or point out favorite episodes. The bubble lesson one. ;)


Now for my nominations. I don't actually follow many. So I'm just going to do two. Cause I'm a rebel.

1. A Simple Mind, Complex Thoughts , My friend Kevin, who is in Iraq.
2. The Anvil Tree, I've read her blog for years. Amazing woman.

2 comments:

  1. I love kids. I just like to send them home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the full time job! I don't do well with large groups of children - like any number over 3 . . . which is odd considering how may brothers I have . . .

    ReplyDelete